Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January To-Dos/Goals

I set monthly goals for myself to help accomplish my "big goals" of the year. Here are my goals for January:

1. Read two books: The books I am reading this month are Ever After by Vicki Courtney (wonderful book about marriage that I am re-reading) and Decision Points by George W. Bush (I've begun, but never finished this one). 

2. Train for 1/2 marathon: I love Hal Higdon's training plans and they've never steered me astray. Let's hope I can stick with it, at least the long distance runs. 

3. Daily Devotional: I am reading Jesus Calling, which has a morning and nighttime devotional for a year and also Power of the Praying Parent. Both are very short and doable to read each morning back-to-back. I like the Power of the Praying Parent has specific prayers that you pray each day for your children. 

4. Stick to our budget/keep MINT updated. November and December were crazy spending months. I want to get back on track with our monthly budget and stay on top of categorizing our spending. 

5. House Focus: PLAYROOM: I want to organize/decorate/purge the girls' playroom as part of their birthday gift from us. After the influx of toys from Christmas (let's just say they are so loved!), it's certainly needed. 

Here's to January! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment