Monday, June 6, 2011

April - the month of birthdays!

April is filled with birthdays in our families. Just in the month of April, we have five birthdays (out of 9 people total in our family). Pretty much we are celebrating all month long! I can't believe I turned 26 this year. I still feel like I could be in college sometimes! It's hard to fathom that I am only four birthdays away from being 30. I guess time flies when you are having fun! I hope 26 is a great year for me! Cheers to another great year spent with the ones I love!

April Happenings:
  • Birthdays: My birthday (8th), Laura's birthday (13th), Matt's birthday (15th), Taylor's birthday (15th) and Rachel's birthday (30th) -- Holy birthdays!
  • Zoo 10K Run
  • Easter


Joe T's for my birthday -- yumm-o!

My beautiful white chocolate/raspberry bundt cake.

Happy Birthday, Laura! She is posing with her red velvet bundt cake.

We love midweek dinners with George's parents :)

Zoo 10K -- It was cold, early and very hilly.

Adorable Sudbecks on Easter Sunday.

What a cute family of five.

Happy Easter from the Buckmasters!

Ely is a boy on a mission!
Ava loves hunting for eggs.

Happy Birthday, Rachel!!

I love my sister-in-law!


No comments:

Post a Comment