Monday, June 6, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Oh my laundry! How has it been almost three months since I have posted anything? I am so disappointed in myself! So many great, fun things have been happening that I most definitely want to document! Life has been so busy but so wonderful. I feel truly blessed to have so many great people in our lives and to be "on the go" as much as we are. I know one day, I will yearn for a baby or wedding shower to plan (or attend) and friends' birthdays. So right now, I'm just trying to live in the moment. Thankfully, my summer vacation is just beginning and it should offer a little bit of down time. Look for month recaps in pictures and hopefully a new post or two per week now that I am off.

Cheers to getting back on track (again)!

Love,

Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment