Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Husband Rocks

My husband rocks...for so many reasons! I don't want to be that mushy, gushy wife that goes on and on about how wonderful her husband is. And trust me - there aren't enough hours in the day for me to list all of the great things about George and why I love him more and more every day. He is wonderful. Fabulous. My best friend. Every day, I thank God that he chose him for me. Holy cow, I am incredibly lucky.

Just a SMALL example of how great my husband is...

I am on spring break this week. On Monday, I got up later than him. I cleaned house just a little bit. I had lunch with my sweet friend, Stacy and her precious twins. We shopped at an adorable baby boutique by the house. And then I took a TWO HOUR nap. Yes -- two hours! I skipped Oprah, boot camp and the rest of my house cleaning.

My sweet husband tells me not to worry about dinner. He goes to Central Market after work and picks up bread, tomato basil rice, fresh shrimp and flowers. We had shrimp bisque at home. He mixes oil and vinegar (for dipping the bread), pours red wine in the decanter and cooks the rice and shrimp. We then had a wonderful dinner and I left the kitchen just the way it was. We watched The Event and relaxed.

It was bliss! He is fabulous and I love him more and more every day :)

Babe -- you rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment